John Meurig Thomas
Da Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera.
Opere di Thomas[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- (EN) Introduction to the Principles of Heterogeneous Catalysis, 1967, Academic Press. (With W.J. Thomas).
- (EN) Selections and Reflections: The Legacy of Sir Lawrence Bragg, 1990, Science Reviews. (With Lord David Phillips, editors).
- (EN) Michael Faraday and the Royal Institution: The Genius of Man and Place, 1991, Institute of Physics Publishing.
- (EN) Perspectives in Catalysis, 1992, Blackwells. (With K.I. Zamaraev, editors).
- (EN) Principles and Practice of Heterogeneous Catalysis, 1997, Wiley. (With W.J. Thomas).
- (EN) 4D Electron Microscopy: Imaging in Space and Time, 2010, Imperial College Press. (With A.H. Zewail).
- (EN) Design and Applications of Single-Site Heterogeneous Catalysts: Contributions to Green Chemistry, Clean Technology and Sustainability, 2012, Imperial College Press.